Did you think we’d be this egotistical and create a section all about us? After all, it’s really up to you to tell us what we’re about. Your personal experience at our brewpub and where our beers are sold matters. Your opinion of our beers matter. Through experience, knowledge is created and we need your experience to tell us what we’re about so feel free to share your comments with us. However, for those of you who haven’t visited our brewpub or drank our beer, below is who we want to be:
South Beach Brewing Company is not your average brewpub, nor do we serve your average beer. Come visit us at 210 11th Street (between Collins and Washington) to find out why. If your expectations aren’t met, we’re two blocks away from the beach so jump in the ocean and cool off. But before you do, please provide us with your feedback as without you, there is no us and our goal is to please you! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you pretend to be somebody you’re not, eventually you’ll get caught. So we’re going to tell you with 100% accuracy, who we are:
1. We are in the service business. Our goal is to help you create amazing memories.
2. We love making beers that taste great and are easy to drink.
3. We love good people.
4. We are patriotic and love the USA.
5. We love our armed forces, veterans, the police and fire department and all EMT volunteers. That’s why we provide these people with a free beer when they visit our brewpub. All they need to do is show us credentials.
6. We like to create.
7. We love the beach, white sand, teal colored water, blue skies, a bright yellow sun, coconut palm trees, vacations and bikinis.
8. Brewing is an art form, but our art form doesn’t end with our formulas, it extends to our packaging. We believe all five senses are necessary to experience our beers and thank you to our Art Director, David Le Batard “Lebo,” for bringing our beers visually to life.
9. We believe natural is better and it’s important that businesses support their local communities and American farmers. For this reason, we’ve added Florida Orange Juice to many of our recipes.
10. We believe in saying, “Thank You.” Thank you to all who made our dreams a reality. The list includes our investors who believe in us and Fred Forsley, Karl Alterman, David Le Batard and to all of you!
11. We are a brewpub, we are not a brewery. However, we develop our own recipes and these formulas are then brewed in our partner’s amazing Florida brewery. We have launched this way because we like to put our toes in the water before we jump in. It is our intention to build our own brewery when demand warrants it.
So, I had the wonderful pleasure of getting a pint of your Blood Orange Sunset IPA at a local Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza here in Miami, and now I'm hooked. I *need* to find more of this, but nowhere seems to stock it! I've checked Total Wine, ABC, Publix Liquors, and just about everywhere else I wind up that sells beer. Tell me there's somewhere I can get this sweet, sweet nectar of the Gods! Help me, Obi-wan. You're my only hope!
Paula Wilson, Customer
I was fortunate enough to try your beer at the Ball Park of Palm Beaches and it was the best I've had....and being bred, born and raised in Wisconsin, I've had some beers. Is there a chance your beer could make it up to the Green Bay area? Please and thank you! Go Packers!
Antonio Moreno, Web Developer
I just visited Key West this past weekend from Charlotte, NC and OMG... I fell in love with your peach shandy! I had it on draft at the Perry Hotel (the salty oyster bar) on Stock Island and I miss it already! Seriously, it's amazing!!!! Where can I get some here? Is it even possible? Can I have some shipped to me??? Help! Thanks for your time! I am hoping for good news from you guys soon!
Michael Holz, Seo Analyst